We are delighted to announce the first European congress in Paediatric Physiotherapy on Thursday 21 - Saturday 23 November 2019.
The HU University of Applied Sciences and partners organize a two-day program containing novel research, innovations and best practices in paediatric physiotherapy. Collaboration between research, clinical practice and education provides the common thread in the program. Three themes are highlighted:
- Early development,
- Physical fitness and physical activity in children with physical disabilities, and
- The impact of context and environment, working with children.
The first day of the congress covers the state of the art in the three main themes, with key-lectures, abstract sessions and workshops. The second day focuses on future developments and collaboration.
Prior to the congress, on Thursday the 21st, two one-day courses are offered.
November 21 (Thursday): Pre-Congress Courses
- Course A: Early diagnostics and Developmental care in high risk infants
- Course B: Physical Fitness and Physical Activity in children with disabilities
- Social program: Welcome reception, Utrecht City, Old Center
November 22 (Friday): State of the Art (Themes)
- Morning: two keynote lectures on each theme
- Three parallel abstract programs
- Two workshops on each theme
- Evening: Social program with dinner in Utrecht City, Old Center
November 23 (Saturday): Future plans and connections in Europe
- Inspiration sessions and meet-the-expert sessions regarding
Read more about the programme on our website.
Call for abstracts
To connect and share knowledge, all participants are invited to bring their own best practices and posters. An abstract submission is required to organize the oral and poster presentations. Abstracts can be submitted via the website www.euppt.hu.nl.